Well, now you can! Here's how:
- Right click on "Team Fortress 2" in your "My Games" list and choose Properties.
- Choose "Set Launch Options"
- Enter the following without the quotes: "-window -noborder -novid"
- Click ok, start up TF2, and set your TF2 window size to whatever your desktop is. In my case, it was 1680x1050
- That's it, you're done! Enjoy your full screen windowed TF2 where you can alt tab without lag! Additionally, when alt-tabbing out your start bar shows for ease of use!
For the record,
- -novid isn't related to this. It removes the intro video, which is useful.
- -window makes it windowed, and
- -noborder removes the window border.
Make sure to reply if this helped you